Foreign Military Sales Seminar
Date(s) - 11/30/2016
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Radisson Lackawanna Station Hotel
An essential course for manufacturers, exporters and their executives, and legal and financial advisors, featuring:
- What the laws and regulations require for FMS sales and direct sales of military products
- Foreign Military Financing
- Practical instruction on export licensing of defense articles and services
- Complying with the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Agents’ fees and commissions
- . . . and much more
Registration cost is $55 per person or $45 for NEPA Members. For complete seminar details click here.
To register or for more information contact Deborah Phillips at (570) 655-5581. Registration deadline is Wednesday, November 23, 2016.